It wasn't that long ago when the Sunday paper was where home buyers looked for new listings. Nowadays, over 90% of buyers search for listings online, and many of them are doing it from their smartphones. Real estate is an ever-evolving business and keeping up with the latest marketing tools and technology trends is essential in ensuring the highest sale price for your home. All of my listings enjoy the following marketing services:
- Professional photography including 30 or more high quality photos of the exterior and interior of your home.
- 3-D Virtual walkthrough that will allow prospective buyers to tour your home from their computers or smartphones, anywhere in the world. Click Here for a demo.
- Home staging consultation. A staged home typically sells for faster and at a higher price. I will put you in touch with a trusted home staging professional to make sure your home is in top shape before hitting the market.
- Priority listings on the largest national real estate websites. As a Zillow premiere agent and Trulia pro, my listings rank higher in home searches.
- Social media promotion and advertising. I fully leverage the power of social media to give my listings maximum exposure with highly targeted ads.
- High definition listing video walkthrough. While this has become less important since offering the 3-D Virtual walkthroughs, I've had clients who liked having the video just for the memories. A past example can be seen here.
- I also employ traditional, tried and true methods to marketing my listings. That includes open house events, printed mailers, email blasts to local agents, printed flyers, and the list goes on.